[ ]
Chatbox
I Am Who I Am: Cara






✿ Tumblr Vertical Blog
✹ Tumblr Personal Blog
✖ Tumblr Theme Blog
☂ Twitter
✈ Anime Page
+
+

Junior Associates Team Building ON Saturday 21 September 2013 AT 09:19
Yesterday, we had our team building! *claps* It was a really fun activity because everyone that I really like was there (friends like. not like like). The people in that activity are like family to me so it was like a family team building. I cannot express how fun it was because it just is. Haha! C: 

We had a lot of activities. We played charades but there's a twist: We are not allowed to talk. It was a tough challenge but we came in second. Haha! Yay. :D The next game was about arranging ourselves and again, we can't speak. We won this round though. *cheers* For the next game, we had to do that caterpillar thing where in we make a chain of people to catch the other team/caterpillar. I did not participate though. I fell during the trial run so I sat out of this game. The last game was egg toss.  I  did not get hit by the egg and I was not the first one to leave the game. *double cheers*

It's an amazing thing for me because these guys are my first family. I know that the organization is big but there are a lot of people whom I consider as special. So I am really happy to be able to take part in this activity. I love it so much. <3

Mood: Happy yet hungry
Currently: Listening to music
Featured Bishie: Azusa Asahina





0 CHEONSA